rtegujarat.org - RTE Gujarat Admission 2018-19 Apply Online
RTE Gujarat Admission 2018-19The state government of Gujarat is going to invited online application form for RTE Gujarat Admission 2018-19. Candidates can apply for RTE admission 2018-19 Rajkot / RTE admission 2018-19 Ahmedabad / RTE admission 2018-19 Vadodara through official website http://www.rtegujarat.org.
Gujarat Government will open window after 12th March for RTE Admission Gujarat 2018-19 under Gujarat Primary Education Act for admissions in primary classes. Interested candidates can apply online for RTE Gujarat Admission through the official website rtegujarat.org after 12th March 2018.
Latest Updates - RTE Admissions 2018-19 will start after 12th March.
RTE Gujarat 2018 – 25% Reservation Admission Process
Subsequently, all the selected students will get 25% reservation in admission in various schools of Gujarat. More details check below image
RTE Gujarat Admission 2018-19 Application Form
1. Please read all the instructions carefully before applying
2. Online form is to be filled on website www.rtegujarat.org
3. The fields marked with * are compulsory
4. Details in the form should be filled carefully and as per documents to be submitted
5. For more information regarding application form you may take assistance of Receiving Center's Help Desk
6. After application form is filled with all details, confirm the form and take a printout
7. Form can be edited by providing form no and date of birth until form is confirmed
8. No change can be made in form after it is confirmed. Hence check all details carefully and thereafter confirm the form
9. After print out is taken and you find that there is an error in form, then you should fill a new form. Your previous form will be cancelled.
10. Attach all documents as mentioned in the form in the same sequence as mentioned in the form and submit to the Receiving Center
11. After submitting form to the Receiving Center related to your District/Taluka/Area, take receipt from the Receiving Center.
12. Intimation of Form confirmation will be sent through SMS/Email to the mobile no./Email Address mentioned in the form.
13. After allocation of seats is completed, intimation for downloading admit card will be published in newspapers as well as on the website
14. Seat allocation intimation will also be sent through SMS on Parent’s Mobile no. Admit card has to be printed within the time period mentioned on the website. Parent has to approach
the allocated school with original documents and take admission within the time period mentioned on the website.
15. If you do not approach the school and take admission within the mentioned time period then the form will be considered cancelled.
16. If it is found that the documents submitted are not proper then seat allocation will be considered invalid as well as legal procedure as per rules will be done.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2018-19 – List Of Documents
|S. No.||Documents||Valid Certificates|
|1||Address Proof||Aadhaar Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Water Bill / Driving Licence / Ration Card / Notarised Rent Agreement|
|2||Caste Certificate of Parents||Mamlatdar Certificate|
|3||Birth Certificate||Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palika, Maha Nagar Palika Birth Certificate / Hospital Register Certificate / Anganwadi, Balvadi Register Certificate / Parent or Guardian’s Affidavit|
|4||Photograph||Recent Color photograph (Passport size)|
|5||Parents Income||Competent Officer Certificate|
|6||BPL Card Number||BPL Card Number|
|7||NDNT||Competent Officer Certificate|
|8||Orphan||Orphanage Certificate / Guardian affidavit|
|9||Child in Need or Care and Protection||Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate|
|10||Children belonging to Child care Institution||Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate|
|11||Child Labour / Children of migrating Labourers||Dept. of Labour & Employment|
|12||Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy||Civil Surgeon|
|13||CWSN||Civil Surgeon certificate (minimum 40%)|
|14||HIV affected Children||Civil Surgeon|
|15||Child Aadhaar Card / Parent’s Aadhaar Card||Copy of Child Aadhaar Card / Copy of Parent’s Aadhaar Card|
|16||Bank Details||Child or Parent’s Passbook Copy|
Accordingly for more details, please visit the official website rtegujarat.org