Current Affairs 2015 Efreshinfo.com
Daily Current Affairs: 4th and 5th October 2015
1. At 17,600 Feet, DRDO sets up world’s highest terrestrial research centre.
2. India and Germany sign 18 MoUs.
3. Three scientists share Nobel Prize for medicine for work on parasitic diseases.
4. Mahindra Intertrade appoints Sumit Issar as MD.
5. 26th edition of CORPAT between India and Indonesia began in Andaman Sea.
6. Flipkart appointed Sriram Venkataraman as Chief Financial Officer.
7. Ashish Bahuguna given additional charge of Chief Executive Officer of FSSAI.
8. Renowned Telugu Cinema producer Edida Nageswara Rao passes away.
9. Shashank Manohar elected unopposed as BCCI president.